Now more than ever before we rely on technology to run our business(and our lives). When the "internet goes down" most of the businesses are at a stand still until they are back online, costing thousands in lost productivity and sales.It is not just the BIG problems but things like file access, password protection, being able to print and recovering files or versions of files that were actually overwritten or deleted. All of these are common needs in today's businesses.That is why you must have a way to get back up and running quickly should something happen or even ELIMINATE tech problems before they start.That is why we have created a list to help you determine how ready your business is for these issues so you can stay focused on running a business and not have to worry about these all-too-common occurences.Check Off All That Apply:
- Does your IT Company answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 5 minutes)?
- Is your IT Company easy to reach and highly responsive (responding within an hour) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do you know if your IT Company proactively monitors, patches and updates your computer network's critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure? Hint: most don't!
- Does your IT Company offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Does your IT Company meet with you regularly (atleast once a quarter) to report what they've been doing, review project and offer new ways to improve your network's performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Does your IT Company provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Does your IT Company explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in "geek speak" and routinely ask if there is anything else they can help with, no matter how small?
- Does your IT Company proactively discuss Cyber Security with you, make recommendations for protecting your network from ransomware and offer employee training videos, so they don't fall victim to a scam?
- Has your IT Company provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the "keys to the kingdom" refusing to give you admin passwords so you are totally helpless if something goes wrong and you cannot get hold of them?
- Do techs arrive on time and dress professionally, and do you look forward to working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
If your current IT Company, technician or "IT Guy" does NOT check the boxes on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.This could jeopardize your data and your network's security and cost you thousands in lost productivity because you and your employees are spending time dealing with problems that should not exist.If that's the case, then it's time you see what else is out there and make sure you are getting what you pay for.To schedule a free 10-minute discover call to see how we can get rid of your tech issues, go to https://www.xpresstex.com.au/call/You can find out more about our services at https://www.xpresstex.com.au/business-it-support/XpressteX is a trusted IT Support Provider in Melbourne that specializes in Small To Medium Business IT Support.